Get a book plate for Christmas!

Season's greetings, people!

A signed book makes an ideal Christmas gift, but how do you get me to sign a book for someone (or you, if you're buying yourself a present)?

Easy. 

A Book Plate is the technical term for a sticker that an author - ie me - signs and someone - ie you - sticks in the front of a book - ie Ghosts of the Past - and then gives to someone (or themselves) as a gift).

I'm happy to just sign a Book Plate Sticker for you and equally happy to make it out to someone.  EG: 'Dear John, Happy Christmas, Tony Park'.

If you'd like a signed Book Plate - or more - please send me a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Tony Park, 11/276 Pacific Highway, Artarmon, NSW, 2064, Australia.

Make sure you check the Christmas mailing schedules where you live to ensure I can get it back to you by Christmas.

Obviously I'll do my best to send your Book Plates to you the day after I receive your stamped, self-addressed envelope, but I can't be held responsible for postal service delays.

Also, this offer only lasts until December 20 - I will be leaving the country around then.

Have a wonderful festive season!

Comments