More pictures, I hear you call!









So here they are, Legion of Fans, some snaps of animals viewed during Uncle and Aunty Blog's travels in Africa - a very enjoyable, if difficult-to-recall 10-days of drinking and driving (not always at the same time).
(NB: No animals were harmed in the making of this blog. The lioness on the road, seen here as she crossed in front of Uncle and Aunty Blog's Nissan X-Trail was actually yawning and stretching at the time. She was very relaxed, unlike Uncle and Aunty B, who got close enough to see the plaque build-up on her teeth as she sauntered past the driver's side window)

Comments

redcap said…
Wow, great photos, Tony!
tonypark said…
Thanks, red. I was quite chuffed with the fish eagle shot, even if it's a bit blurry.

I have about another 1000 to add (but promise not to).
Herr Doktor said…
Tony
Great photos! Nothing like Africa, did you take these or did the charming Mrs B? Really cool photos.
As I sit in my office in Perth I am insanely jealous, please have a coldie for me!
Dok
tonypark said…
Thanks Doktor. I believe I took all of these, though Mrs B is still snapping away (with the camera as well as at me).
Flea said…
My fave too, the fish eagle shot, don't you just love their call!!
meggie said…
Wow those pics are great!
redcap said…
That's what flickr is for, old sport :) You should get one! I was very restrained and only put 150 or so on mine.