Blogging again with Getaway - now with added video!

I'm getting back into the swing of it, LOF. No more literary ranting, just a bit of good old fashioned whingeing and Africa story telling here on my Getaway Magazine Blog.

And the BIG news is that I've worked out how to upload video to Youtube. If you go to the abovementioned blog you'll find a video with a bit of subtle promotion of 'THE DELTA' in it.

Make sure you leave a comment - I want them to think lots of people really do read my blog.

Comments

Trev said…
Great blog, good descriptions. brilliant video & pics, top signage in video. Time now for a cup of coffee Namibian taste style with all the added flavours then followed by a sundowner as a chaser....
RobertLW said…
Yeah the swimming hole looks good; if only you'd videoed Sonja in it.