Come hear me... please

Cos it's embarrassing when no one shows up.

After three days of resting my vocal chords, following the (dare I say it) success of my Victorian tour, I will once again be talking non stop about my books, myself, and my love of Africa in Western Australia (or is that West Australia) and then in my home town of Sydney.

Come one, come all for free cheese and bickies and my limited repertoire of jokes at:

West(ern) Australia:

Wed June 25, 6.30 pm – Dymocks Booksellers event, Civic Square Library, Melville.
Thurs June 26, 2.00 pm – Mandurah Library Event, 331 Pinjarra Rd, Opposite Centro Shopping Centre.

New Zealand:

Thurs July 3, 7pm Howick Library, Howick, somewhere in New Zealand

Sydney:

Sun July 6, 2.00pm – Penrith City Library Event
Tues July 8, 12.30 – Willoughby City Council Library Event
Tues July 8, 7.00 pm – Ku-ring-gai wide library event at Gordon Library
Thurs July 10, 6.30 pm – Warringah Mall Library Event, Level 2, Warringah Mall, Brookvale.
Tues July 22, 6.30 pm – Campbelltown H.J. Daley Central Library Event, Hurley St, Campbelltown.
Thurs July 24, 10.00 am – Bowen Library Talk, 669 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Thurs July 24, 6.30 pm – Hornsby Central Library Talk
Fri July 25, 10.00 am – St. Ives Library Talk
Tues July 29, 6.30 pm – Lane Cove Library Talk

Thanks to everyone who attended the events at Knox City in Melbourne, and at Sale and Bairnsdale.

In summary: Crookedpaw, nice to meet you; JR good to once again solve Africa's problems with you; Trevor and Liz, see you in Africa; Duncan and Di, sorry about Aunty Vi's antique chair and the person who got locked in the lavatory. Will post more details, subject to legal approval.

Comments

JR said…
TP,

Now back in the 'sand-pit' and boy... is it hot! That last beer seems a long way away. Yes, I think we solved a few development problems and I'll be interested to hear some feedback on that book concerning our favourite man in Zim.