Mid air disaster

The great SILENT PREDATOR book promotional tour has taken me to Thailand, Legion of Fans (LOF), and I look forward to meeting as many of my Thai and international fans as possible during my whistle-stop visit to public libraries on the island of Koh Samui.

Actually I am in Thailand (Bangkok airport right now) for a four-day celebration of a significant birthday of a friend of mine, the Big Kahuna. He surfs, but he is no Hawaiian.

Anyway, I have only one thing to report so far, and it is a tragedy of such grave seriouslness that a lump comes to my throat as I type these following words.

British Airways, Flight BA10 from Sydney to Bangkok... June 3, 2008, a date that will live in infamy...

Ran out of beer four hours into the flight.

Comments

ali g said…
I have reported this calamity to my BA jumbo jet pilot mate who was shocked embarrassed and humiliated that such a thing could occur. He offers a deep apology on behalf of BA.
just dreadfull...
ps watch out for that big Kahuna, he is known to be a bit of a naughty boy!
The Barman said…
Did they run out or were you refused service?